Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my website. Please let me know how I can help with customizing your child's special place. You can contact me by phone: (985)640-7633, or through email: mlissmaguire@yahoo.com with any questions or custom orders.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Custom Paintings









































Often you can find everything you need for a nursery, from the bedding, to the curtains, and even a matching lamp. Often, it is hard to find something with which to decorate the walls. I can paint any size canvas to match your room's decorations. I can also paint accessories you would like to fit your theme.
Maybe your child's room is already complete, but lacking the finishing touches. I can help you with a painting of your choice. Popular ideas for girls rooms are whimsical flowers, butterflies or princess themes. Sports, bugs, and jungle animals are fun paintings for boys. When it is customized, your imagination is the limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment