Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my website. Please let me know how I can help with customizing your child's special place. You can contact me by phone: (985)640-7633, or through email: mlissmaguire@yahoo.com with any questions or custom orders.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Custom Painted Names

Letters on individual canvases
Name painted on a 12 x 24 canvas
Initial on 12 x 12 canvas







Individual letters painted and embellished
Your child's name painted can add a special touch to his or her room. Let me customize your child's name on a rectangular canvas or individual letters from a wide selection of colors, lettering styles, embellishments and/or borders. This can also make a great birthday or baby shower gift with a completion time of 1-2 weeks! Call or email for ideas or a customized order.

No comments:

Post a Comment