Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my website. Please let me know how I can help with customizing your child's special place. You can contact me by phone: (985)640-7633, or through email: mlissmaguire@yahoo.com with any questions or custom orders.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Extra Inventory Sale

I have a few extra paintings left over from a store which closed.  I am selling them at a lower price just to get them out of my way!  They are the Castle and Barnyard as pictured below.  I also have a F is for Fish which is a set of 3 small canvases and a 16 x 20 Red Rocking Horse.  They are priced between only $15 and $35!!  Please let me know if anyone is interested!
(PLEASE NOTE: The Castle is very similar to the one below, but slightly varies in color.  The one below has already been sold.)

No comments:

Post a Comment