Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my website. Please let me know how I can help with customizing your child's special place. You can contact me by phone: (985)640-7633, or through email: mlissmaguire@yahoo.com with any questions or custom orders.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Collage Painting

I recently had my daughter's two year old pictures taken. There were so many ones I liked that I ended up buying several. When I received them, I wasn't sure what I was going to do, especially since I had so many wallet sized photographs. That's when I decided to turn it all into a piece of art for my wall. I painted a canvas in a style that flows with my home and affixed the pictures to it in a collage pattern.
I can turn your pictures into a work of art, too! As always, custom work can be tailored to your taste. The canvas could be elegantly painted, as mine with the columns, or take on a fun, colorful theme. Any size canvas can be used. I have great ideas for your baby's first photos using pictures of their little hands and feet along with all their birth announcement information (i.e. size, weight, time). These will make treasured gifts as well. Grandparents would love a collage of all their grandchildren! I would love to get creative with all your loose photographs with which you are looking to do something unique.

I would recommend to use reprints, as they will be affixed to the canvas with glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment